Stahlmed Designs all types of Autopsy tables to provide all the features to the user during the operation. The working surface has the peripheral edge to include liquids and table surface. The upper working area of the Autopsy Table is designed as a Perforated grid to allow drainage of liquids in the wash flow and aspiration of unpleasant odor.
A down-draft unique ventilation system is integrated to help to ventilate the body during the Autopsy. Hot and Cold Water tap provides an easy usage to the user during the autopsy.
The Hydro Aspirator is conveniently located near the sink facilitates the collection and disposal of body fluids.
- AUT-1000 Series, Fixed Height, Single Phase Unit.
- AUT-1100 Series, Elevated, Single Phase Unit
- AUT-2000 Series, Fixed Height, L Shaped Unit
- AUT-2100 Series, Elevated, L Shaped Unit
- All Stainless Steel Construction 304 AISI
- Custom Built options according to your place and users needs
- Down-draft ventilation System
- Elevated or Fixed Height Option
- Waste Disposer for organic wastes
- Hot/Cold Water tap with Sink
- Vacuum Breaker for Water Safe
- WxDxH: 2600x850x900mm ( For Fixed Height )
- Hydro Aspirator as optional
- Hydro Aspirator
- Organ Scale
- Equipment Table
- Stainless Steel Ruler
- Operation Light