– It makes it easier to work by taking photos or videos with a remote computer in digital environment and prevent you from being exposed to formalin during shooting.
– Objects which is photographed, it provides the opportunity to perform many operations such as measuring, marking, adding notes, and saving directly to the desired file.
– Autopsy and Digital Imaging System (OiMAS) is a complete imaging system for uninterrupted workflow..
– OiMAS technical equipment can be customized for your Lab.
– Hands-free use of the camera is done with the wireless foot pedal.
-Images can be easily viewed and samples are measured directly on the screen. Barcode readers provide sample tracking. The system can be easily used in trainings, presentations and teleconferences.
3 types saving operations
-If you use save 1: it saves it to the computer.
-If you use save 2: it saves the document to the server.
-If you use save 3: It saves the document to the cloud etc.
1. Video capability
2. Stop between video shooting and continue after a while (continuous shooting)
3. Possibility to take back and forth as much as desired during photo processing
4. Automatic saving as a file in 3 different areas
5. Preview while taking pictures (big picture or full screen picture)
6. Major advantage: audio video shooting and wireless foot pedal
7. Showing or not showing mouse arrow during video shooting