STAFORMA-1000, The Automatic Formalin Preparation and Dispensing System performs formalin preparation in pathology laboratories or operation rooms automatically within a completely closed environment. Thanks to the closed environment and automatic dosing, it allows always accurate and the same mixture ratio. By connecting the device to Grossing Workstation or to another desired area, the formalin is fed through the valve. It denies personal subjection and consequently, protects the health. Thanks to closed circuit, formalin ratio remains constant and yields extended time of use. By concentrated dosing performed by the device instead of procuring ready to use formalin, savings up to 90% can be made. Also, the enterprise saves up to 90% of the storage area by obtaining concentrated formaldehyde.
We are aware of the importance of the quality of the formalin to be used! All of the analysis steps including the finest detail were done by out company personnel. Even the bluring that may occur during the imaging process due to the formalin used has been checked and after the long work of our engineers, the new Formalin Preparation Device is with you with the best results.
Contact us to get more information!
email@example.com | www.stahlmed.com
Automatic formaldehyde dosing system performs formalin preparation in pathology laboratories or operation rooms automatically within completely closed environment. Thanks to closed environment and automatic dosing, it allows always accurate and same mixture ratio. By connecting the device to macroscopy cabin or to another desired area, the formalin is fed through the valve. It denies personal subjection and consequently, protects the health. Thanks to closed circuit, formalin ratio remains constant and yields extended time of use. By concentrated dosing performed by the device instead of procuring ready to use formalin, savings up to 90% can be made. Also, the enterprise saves up to 90% of storage area by obtaining concentrated formaldehyde.
• All body and trays are made of 1 mm thickness AISI 304 stainless steel or oven painted galvanized sheet metal
• A digital screen and control panel to enter/monitor fluid level, dosing parameters and notifications
• Ability to transfer usage logs and reports to PC via USB / RS232 connection
• Percentage formalin purity display on digital display (ex. 3,7% formalin)
• Easy 3,7% formalin mixture preparation
• Ability of mixture preparation on user defined volume and purity
• Tap water inlet, distilled water inlet and dosed formalin outlet connections
• Formaldehyde draw and buffered fluid draw equipment
• Solid powder input feature
• Manual or automatic mixing equipment to yield homogenous distribution and to prevent subsidence
• Waste tank to catch min. 50% liquid in case of liquid overflow
• Formalin tank capacity: 100 liters
• Power Requirement: 220-240 VAC 8A, 50-60 Hz
• Dimensions (w x l x h): 60 cm x 75 cm x 132 cm
• Weight: 120 kg
• Significant reduction in the costs.
• Consistency: An exact solution will be provided
• Safety and Health care : Avoids the user from inhaling or having contact with formaldehyde.
• Turnaround times for value – added work.
• Obtaining directly from line by the dispensing systems.
Stahlmed Laboratory Systems! External Exhaust Unit for Grossing Workstations! 25m Flexi Hose for easy instalation will be provided! Contact friendly Stahlmed Team to get more information. firstname.lastname@example.org | www.stahlmed.com | email@example.com hashtaggrossingworkstation
teamstahlmed grossingstation makroskopikabini patoloji pathology pathologie zuschneidetisch
All you need in one Grossing Workstation!
Contact with our friendly team to get more information about Grossing Workstation Series!
- A special designed Grossing Workstation that meets all of the needs for Patology Labs.
- 316 Stainless Steel Quality 1.5mm construction for working place which has effective resistance for chemicals.
- 304 Stainless Steel Quality 1mm construction of rest
- Large and effective working area with Perforated Grid Plates
- Downdraft & Backdraft ventilation that keeps the user safe from inhaling chemicals during working
- Ventilated base area
- 3 different ventilation type availability which as;
- -Recirculating Exhaust System
- -External Exhaust System
- -Remote Exhaust System
- Rinsing system that eliminates the collection of fluids within the downdraft
- Long-Lasting Led Lights that provides the bright working facility.
- Halogen Lamp options which provides you to take sample photos with the warm light .
- No touching thanks to the sensors which provide you to carry out your working in healthy & clean way !A ventilation system designed as downdraft and backdraft which has regulated with carbon filter that keeps away the Formaldehyde Fumes from the user to provide a safe and healthy working place.AND MORE!
Custom-Built Grossing Workstations! Let’s design your own #GrossingWorkstation. STAHLMED LABORATORY SYSTEMS
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com